I am a college student and sometimes want pizza, but don’t want to pay for Pizza Hut, Blaze, Domino’s. Etc.. Also, in College Station, I haven’t been about to find the Daiya frozen pizza that I like yet, so recently, I decided to just make my own with stuff I had on hand already.
- H-E-B Bakery Whole Wheat Vegan Naan
- Olive Oil
- Minced Squeeze Garlic
- Daiya Mozzarella Style Shreds
- GoVeggie Grated Parmesan Style Topping
- Mixed Greens
- Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
This is definitely not a fancy recipe, but it tasted good and I thought it was good for when you don’t really feel like cooking, so I decided to share. I didn’t measure anything, but it is really simple instructions and you can add any toppings you like.
- Take the Naan and spread the olive oil and garlic on top as a “sauce”.
2. Add both cheese substitutes on top of the naan. The amount of cheese depends on your own preference.
3. Add whatever veggies you have in the fridge that you like on pizza. I just used onion and mixed green. I added a good amount of greens because the shrivel up a good amount in the oven.
4. I then cooked it in the oven at about 350ºF until the edges started to brown and the cheese melts (as melted as vegan cheese gets, at least).